Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory
    Special Mikazuki 2 Special Mikazuki Clear Special

Re: Yaoi Reading Challenge | edition 2019

Hey @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Is it a must to remember the date you began and finished reading?? I read many after I first saw this challenge in dec. But didn't notice that others were writing in the date -_-

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory
    Kou Mabuchi Tadaomi Shirotani Arisato Minato Midori

Re: Yaoi Reading Challenge | edition 2019

Quote Originally Posted by M-jow View Post
    Hey @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Is it a must to remember the date you began and finished reading?? I read many after I first saw this challenge in dec. But didn't notice that others were writing in the date -_-
    Your post was moved to the discussion thread, please, post questions/concerns here in future.
    This challenge was posted after December - in January, I do not know what you mean by 'this challenge'.
    Last year's challenge had dates because of one manga per day - restriction.
    This was removed. Also, by rule you cannot put titles you have read in the past - of course, the jury cannot know
    if you are following this particular rule, but let's say we accept users will not cheat.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory
    Special Mikazuki 2 Special Mikazuki Clear Special

Re: Yaoi Reading Challenge - Discussion Thread | edition 2019

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] no no no I don't wanna cheat I just don't understand when we can start to note the things down we read?
    It says the turn in form opens on the 1st of july. Is it from that date or??

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    412Chie Inventory
    Victor and Yuri YO Host 2017 Special Jean Kirschtein

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] sorry, can I ask you about the additional tier. It is said 'involving non-yaoi' that's means I can put any genre for that tier isn't it? Including yaoi and shounen ai?
    I got confused.

And guysssssss...
    When are you gonna update your notes, I'm waiting to read your recommendation manga/novel and your finished read manga/novel...

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by M-jow View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] no no no I don't wanna cheat I just don't understand when we can start to note the things down we read?
    It says the turn in form opens on the 1st of july. Is it from that date or??
    That means that if you are ready, you cannot post your finish lists before 1st of July. (:

Quote Originally Posted by 412Chie View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] sorry, can I ask you about the additional tier. It is said 'involving non-yaoi' that's means I can put any genre for that tier isn't it? Including yaoi and shounen ai?
    I got confused.

And guysssssss...
    When are you gonna update your notes, I'm waiting to read your recommendation manga/novel and your finished read manga/novel...
    Additional tier level involves anything but BL, it is a non-yaoi tier level. Meaning, any other genre except for BL. So, if you put BL there, it will be not evaluated and no extra points for it.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    412Chie Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post

Additional tier level involves anything but BL, it is a non-yaoi tier level. Meaning, any other genre except for BL. So, if you put BL there, it will be not evaluated and no extra points for it.
    I see, then where should I take a manga/novel for task that asked you to read a recommended title? I thought that the last task was for it. Or should I ask around in this thread?
    Because the task (no24/no. 21) are for BL, whilst the recommended titles will be non-BL instead.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory

I see, then where should I take a manga/novel for task that asked you to read a recommended title? I thought that the last task was for it. Or should I ask around in this thread?
    Because the task (no24/no. 21) are for BL, whilst the recommended titles will be non-BL instead.
    I thought you asked other people as you said 'guys' vis-a-vis recommendations.
    Recommendation from friends, online pals, the community, this thread or whatever other way you can think of.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    412Chie Inventory

I thought you asked other people as you said 'guys' vis-a-vis recommendations.
    Recommendation from friends, online pals, the community, this thread or whatever other way you can think of.
    Well, I thought, now that you put a task (read a manga/novel you recommended), I don't have to ask around and shouting to everyone to give me their recommendations for the other task. I thought, I just need to look around, and check out other participants notes and use anything that caught my eyes. That's would be easy. And I don't have to go out of my shell for that. (you just made my introverted me crying, Saga)

Oh well, I'm mad at you. I already have a couple dozens of titles I could choose for that last tasks. Now that you told me this, I have to choose from thousands. How am I supposed to do that?

Spoiler:  

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory

Well, I thought, now that you put a task (read a manga/novel you recommended), I don't have to ask around and shouting to everyone to give me their recommendations for the other task. I thought, I just need to look around, and check out other participants notes and use anything that caught my eyes. That's would be easy. And I don't have to go out of my shell for that. (you just made my introverted me crying, Saga)

Oh well, I'm mad at you. I already have a couple dozens of titles I could choose for that last tasks. Now that you told me this, I have to choose from thousands. How am I supposed to do that?

Spoiler:  
    Cute.
    I can recommend you titles, once you need them. Just make sure you tell me what do you expect in regard of your taste and preferences.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    412Chie Inventory

Cute.
    I can recommend you titles, once you need them. Just make sure you tell me what do you expect in regard of your taste and preferences.
    Owwwh... I'll hold you onto that then. And as a compensation for me you should give me a recommendation novel. It's better be a HE, I'm still down after reading the novel for the task of 'lonely'. So I need an injection of a good HE. A comedy are welcome. I will accept any novel, but I prefer Chinese danmei novel or Japanese (despite the fact that I have zero recognition for either of those languages). For Chinese just give me a title either translated or not (just give me the Chinese title, and I will work on it myself). If it is Japanese, any novel that I could download at YO is welcome. Any novel with a single dad (or anyone taking care a cute little lad) also welcome. Any novel that has more plots and less smut also welcome. Basically any fun read with a good plot. And no sad ending, unless ambiguous. Yeah, that is.

Annnnnd, give me a recommendation for a novel 'with a violent sex scene'. Any novel is welcome. I have no idea, where should I look for this. The fact that I avoid a tragedy/angst/bdsm novels like a plague didn't help at all.

I'm not in a hurry. So you can take your time. I will thank you so much.

For manga, I'll ask @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. I'm sure they won't mind me. And lateChoco honey, checkout my signature and avatar and also my profile background. I just really love this pair

Spoiler:  

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles

Scenetalk | Seychelles | Superstition